Our Sewing Cabinet II packs a punch with three drawers, a breadboard, two side leaves, and optional pocket doors. The leaves on the side as well as the back give you ample workspace. The kneehole is left open for working when the pocket doors slide back alongside the cabinet, out of your way. Casters allow you to roll this cabinet around easily.
A filler board comes with your sewing machine cabinet. It is the wooden board that fills in the sewing machine well or hole. This gives you a flat surface to work on cutting or other projects when your sewing machine is tucked away. Embroidery machines also sit on top of this filler board.
The kneehole is larger at 32 inches, giving you more room to work at your sewing table.
The 3/4" construction of durable thermally fused Melamine holds up well to use with its permanent bond. It is resistant to scratches, chemicals, and staining. Melamine is an organic compound that is fused to create a double linked bond that is tough, so tough that Tracey's Tables have a lifetime warranty on their cabinets, including the melamine finish.
Urethane casters are fastened into solid wood trim, giving you the best strength in wood and urethane. These casters are 4 times stronger than if they were made of nylon - they are strong enough for the job. Tracey's Tables also warranty their casters.
Tracey's Tables Sewing Cabinet 2 is finished on the backside of the cabinet.
When choosing the colors for your Tracey's Tables sewing furniture the standard colors and real wood trims are as follows:
White has Red Oak wood trim
Almond has Red Oak wood trim
Maple has Cherry wood trim
Oak has Red Oak wood trim
Cherry has Cherry wood trim
Chocolate has Popular wood trim
Tracey's Tables comes with options for your sewing machine hole size. Be sure to measure your sewing machine with all attachments removed. For the best fit, allow 2 extra inches around your machine for the insert to fit well.
Sew Steady Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
Inserts ship separately.
Tracey's gives you the option of sewing machine lifts both are rated for 70 pounds, which supports the new larger sewing machines. You can choose an electric lift and operate it with the touch of a button. This is the best option if you have any physical challenges of lifting or pushing a heavy sewing machine. The other lift choice is the Pneumatic Lift, made by Horst Hauser, a German-made lift. It is a heavy-duty long-stroke lift.
When Tracey's Tables mount the lifts onto the back of the sewing cabinet they put a stiffener on the bottom rail, which adds to the strength. Screws are used in the construction as well as a special construction adhesive on the lifts, which is an extra step their competitors do not do.
The well-constructed quality cabinet is a priority at Tracey's Tables.
Both Lifts give you the three positions needed for your sewing.
1. Tabletop sewing for using the free-arm of your sewing machine. This is where you would use an embroidery machine too.
2. The middle position gives you a flat sewing option with the machine table being flush with the sewing cabinet top. We really encourage you to purchase a custom made acrylic insert to fit around your particular sewing machine model, giving you a smooth surface around your sewing machine and machine hole.
3. The third position of the lift places your sewing machine in the storage area under your sewing cabinet top. With your sewing machine in the lowest position, you can close up the sewing cabinet.
To make your cabinet at just the perfect height for you, we can customize the height in one-inch increments. The standard height is 30".
Boasting a lifetime warranty, Tracey's Tables believe in their own product. This is a total warranty - not limited- for Tracey's Tables. Made in the USA.
Tracy's Tables come fully assembled except for the castors and hardware. The holes are pre-drilled and the castors and hardware are included. Enjoy having a sewing cabinet delivered to you already fully constructed, no need to spend hours in assembly!
- Pocket Doors (up-charge)
- Custom Height
- Pneumatic Lift or Electric Lift
- Acrylic Insert from Sew Steady
- Extended Drawer glides to better reach all the way to the back
- Closed: 46 1/2" Wide by 24" Deep by 30" High.
- Open 77 1/2" Wide by 40" Deep by 30" high.
- Can choose between three machine opening sizes
- Set of 3 Drawers: top 2 drawer: 9" wide x 16 3/4" deep x 4" high, Bottom: 9" wide x 16 3/4" deep x 9 1/2" high
- Set of 4 Drawers: 9" wide x 16 3/4" deep x 4" high
Tracey's Tables is currently taking 16 to 20 weeks to make your sewing furniture.