Great little compact sewing machine cabinet for quilters and sewers. This 810Q piece by Sylvia Designs provides extra support for quilts and large sewing projects by raising the already installed leaf in the back. This piece of furniture features a wider cabinet design that accommodates the larger quilting, embroidery and sewing machines made today.
Designed by quilters and sewers this sewing table has the features most wanted by folks who use their sewing machines a lot.
This sewing cabinet also features commercial grade locking casters that make it easy to move the cabinet around your sewing studio, even on carpet. Glue and dowel construction for tight, strong joints. The hinges are flush with the top surface to keep your fabrics or quilts from snagging. Complete with durable stain, scratch, and heat resistant melamine finishes ~ and you choose your color!
Sew Steady Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
Lift Made in Germany
The Merz heavy-duty lift has three positions for your sewing machine, supporting up to 60 pounds.
- Positioned all the way down, you can close up the sewing machine cabinet completely.
- In the middle position, the arm of your sewing machine is flush with the top of your cabinet for sewing and quilting. This position is meant to be used with an optional sewing machine insert that fits around the arm of your machine.
- All the way up, the third position allows you to take advantage of your sewing machine free arm and use your embroidery unit.
With three positions you can sew ergonomically and be comfortable as you sew. The sewer is positioned directly in front of the needle, as well.
The lift allows 21.65" of height for your sewing machine and holds up to 60 pounds.
Sylvia Designs finishes are made of hardwood melamine which is durable, heat, scuff, scratch, and stain-resistant. The tops and bottoms of the sewing cabinets are 3/4" thick and the upright pieces are 5/8" thick.
Choose from any of the six beautifully rich colors that Sylvia has to offer: Castle Oak, Sunset Cherry, Twilight Linea, Brown Pearwood, White, and White with Oak trim. Every Sylvia cabinet is completely finished front to back, inside and out.
Usually, your sewing Cabinet from Sylvia Designs will be delivered to your home in about 16 weeks and you can sew to your hearts' content!
The 810Q comes fully assembled, you just put on the commercial-grade locking casters – sew easy! It comes in one box by freight truck. First, we put the cabinet on a pallet and then wrap it completely in stretch plastic for extra protection. It is delivered to your curbside. You need to be sure you are available to accept the delivery of your sewing cabinet.
- Quilters Extension #1570 - wonderful added work area for your large projects!
- Custom Acrylic Insert - makes your sewing surface flow around your sewing machine in the middle lift position.
- 490 Rolling Drawers - 5 drawers to organize with!
- Inset to make table level when the cabinet is open and support your embroidery machine.
Width: 63 3/4″
Depth: 39 3/4″
Height: 29 3/4″
Width: 33 1/8″
Depth: 21 3/4″
Height: 30 1/2″
Depth: 12 1/2″