This smaller Amish cabinet is a delightful piece of woodworking. Built-in an Amish workshop, it is designed to last. Three drawers on the right side are jointed with the dovetail construction. Piano hinges on the doors aids in the strength of the door, since they are a continuous hinge. You have a choice of stain color and door style, with no extra charge. A formaldehyde-free finish to top it off, you have a piece of Amish Furniture that will last.
With a total length of 84" you have a nice sized work area, yet it folds up to 43-1/2", making it a space saver in your home.
Three drawers give you places to put your supplies and projects and are hidden by a door. Included is a sewing machine lift and ball-bearing drawer glides making your sewing experience a delight. On the left door opens and becomes the support for the fold-up leaf. Casters make this cabinet easy to move around.
Standard door/drawer hardware.
You are Responsible to check the Sewing Machine Hole Size
Be sure to measure your sewing machine with all attachments removed. For the best fit, allow 2 extra inches around your machine for the insert to fit well. The extra 2" also allows room for your machine to raise and lower freely with the lift and the sewing machine cords.
The standard sewing machine opening size can be found in the specifications.
Sew Steady Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
Yoder's Woodworking includes a pneumatic sewing machine lift with your sewing cabinet.
The lift gives you the three positions needed for your sewing.
1. Tabletop sewing for using the free-arm of your sewing machine. This is where you would use an embroidery machine too.
2. The middle position gives you a flat sewing option with the machine table being flush with the sewing cabinet top. We really encourage you to purchase a custom made acrylic insert to fit around your particular sewing machine model, giving you a smooth surface around your sewing machine and machine hole.
3. The third position of the lift places your sewing machine in the storage area under your sewing cabinet top. With your sewing machine in the lowest position, you can close up the sewing cabinet.
A formaldehyde-free semi-gloss finish is used to complete the easy to clean finish. Go greener!
Wood construction has a huge benefit over furniture made out of laminates. Wood has durability and longevity. Nails, screws, and glue hold better and easier to repair. With a rather limitless stain and color option, it has more customization. It can even be refinished. With good care, it can last for generations. The small difference in the investment of wood over laminate is well worth it. There just isn't any skimping on quality. Photo has raised panel doors and K317-96 DBAC handles.
- Veneered 3/4" plywood sides and back
- Sewing Machine Lift
- Ball Bearing Drawer Glides
- Dove Tail Drawers
- Choice of door panel style - No upcharge!
- Door Handles
- 4 Drawers
- Custom Sewing Machine Acrylic Insert
This quality custom cabinet is constructed after you place your order. The typical wait time for this type of heirloom completed is currently about 12 weeks. Keep in mind that shipping will add more time to receiving your special order.
- Red Oak
- Brown Maple
- Total Width when open: 84"
- Total Depth: 18 3/4"
- Height: 29 1/4"
- Closed Width: 43-1/2"
- 21" kneehole
- Sewing Machine hole size is 19 1/4" W x 10 1/2" D
- Weight 200 lbs.
- 1 @ 4 x 6 1/2"x 14 1/2 "
- 2 @ 6" x 6 1/2" x 14 1/2"