Kangaroo’s premiere cutting table is the perfect addition to your sewing and crafting studio! Kookaburra’s timeless design and elegant fixtures provide storage, convenience, and function – along with an expansive 70″ x 40″ worksurface! The large work surface is created by opening two leaves on the sides of the cabinet.
Pair the cutting table with the cutting mat that is made to fit.
Supporting a broad range of cutting and crafting projects plus storage solutions. This cutting table boasts 4 soft closing drawers and four customizable shelves in the rear of the cabinet.
Kookaburra sits on 8 heavy-duty locking industrial casters that provide stability, easy mobility, and 360° access. Even better – Kookaburra’s 2 side leaves fold down to 20″ x 40″ to easily store when not in use! 4 storage drawers on the front, 4 storage shelves on the back, and 1 beautiful cutting table to help elevate your sewing and crafting experience!
The optional Kangaroo Cutting Mat K is 66 x 36 and is designed to fit the Kookaburra Cutting table.
The weight limit on the adjustable shelves is 15-20#. When the leaves are open they are very sturdy as our President actually propped himself up on the corners to check for stability.
Made of Melamine laminate.
Made in China. Kangaroo is made by Arrow Sewing.
- Multi-functional cutting table with an expansive cutting surface and dynamic storage
- 2 fold-out leaves create a 70″ x 40″ cutting surface for large projects
- 4 self-closing drawers with beautiful hardware and large storage capacity
- 4 customizable rear shelves for secondary storage
- A perfect complement to the Kangaroo Wallaby II, Aussie II, or Kangaroo/Joey sewing cabinets
- 8 heavy-duty casters for stability and easy mobility
- Cutting table leaves fold into compact space (20″ x 40″) to fit in any room when not in use
- Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
Optional Kookaburra Cutting Mat
- One-inch quilter's grid for accurate rotary cutting.
- 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, one-yard increments marked for convenient measurements
- All mats are pinable, which means the material does not separate when small cuts are made to the surface
- Layered polymer prevents warping while increasing overall shelf life.
- 66" by 36" and designed specifically for the Kookaburra Cutting Table
- Table Open:
- 70” W x 40” D x 36-1/4″ H
- Table Closed:
- 20” W x 40” D x 36-1/4″ H
- Top Drawer (x1):
- 14 3/4 ” W x 16 7/8 ” D x 8 1/16 ” H
- Bottom Drawers (x3):
- 14 3/4 ” W x 16 7/8 ” D x 7 15/16 ” H
- Rear Storage (x4)
- 17 1/8 ” W x 17 7/8 ” D x 32 1/16 ” H