Offering a comfortable free arm and flatbed sewing option the Arrow Gidget Folding Sewing Table weighs only 35 pounds. The platform of this sewing table is adjustable. Locking steel legs provide a sturdy workspace for sewing or crafting. Mar-resistant melamine surface can give you years of sewing.
When you're not using this portable sewing table, simply fold the legs and store it away. It is easy to transport outside of the home to your classes and retreats. Or if inspiration strikes to sew in a different location, simply roll it where you want it.
Two Adjustable Sewing Positions Available:
- Free arm and flatbed
- Manual platform design with a 35-pound sewing machine capacity
Comes in White.
This is non MAP pricing and does not qualify for price matching.
Optional Acrylic Insert
Sew Steady Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
You are Responsible to check the Sewing Machine Hole Size
Be sure to measure your sewing machine with all attachments removed. For the best fit, allow 2 extra inches around your machine for the insert to fit well. The extra 2" also allows room for your machine to raise and lower freely with the lift and the sewing machine cords.
The standard sewing machine opening size can be found in the specifications.
For a larger sewing machine opening, check out Gidget II.
COMPARE GIDGET I VS. GIDGET II
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 ½” W vs 7 ⅜” D) compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 ½” W x 12” D)
- Gidget II Table features two wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels but can easily be transported with collapsible legs.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
- Gidget II will require a custom-made insert for her opening. Gidget I has a smaller opening, and may not need an insert if your machine is deep enough to fill most gaps.
28 1/2" high
Opening for Sewing Machine:
A3 (17 3/4" W x 7 1/2" D)