Discretion never goes out of style — and neither does the Judy Cabinet by Arrow! Compact and ergonomic when it needs to be, just pull open the white laminate face to reveal all 50 ¾” of personalized, breathable workspace. A three-position airlift, capable of holding machines up to 55 lbs, guarantees this is a cabinet that will work with you.
With ample room in front of the lift, the Judy Cabinet allows the sewer to sit closer to the machine, which means better posture and less hunching!
The cabinet is sent to you in 1 box, weighing 63 pounds. It needs to be assembled using a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench, and hammer/mallet. Assembly instructions will be included.
Judy in teak is back in stock and will be shipping June 24th.
Sew Steady Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
Note: If you order the Custom Machine Insert, it will arrive after you receive your cabinet because it can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.
- Sew in two positions, flatbed or free-arm, with the ergonomic adjustable height hydraulic airlift mechanism
- Store machine effortlessly
The Judy Cabinet is ideal for Sewing Machines:
- Up to 55 pounds
- Width: 21” (left to right)
- Depth: 11 ⅜” (front to back)
- Height: 13″
- Locking swivel casters allow for steady sewing and easy movement in your room.
- Optional machine-specific custom insert available for any sewing machine model that fits
- Needs assembly
- Available in Ash White & Teak
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty.
- Cabinet Open:
- 50 ¾” W x 17 ¼” D x 29 ½” H
- Cabinet Closed:
- 25 ½” W x 17 ¼” D x 30 1/8” H
- Lift Opening, A10:
- 20 15/16” W x 11 3/8” D x Adjustable Height
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Dual-Hydraulic Lift Weight Limit: 55 pounds
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2″ wide by 12-1/2″ deep
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT JUDY
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Judy.
- Baby Lock – Destiny & Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna – 920 eXpressive
Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
- The Bernina 7 and newer Bernina 8 Series models 820 and 830 are approximately 1/4″ too tall to allow the cabinet to close up fully when the machine is in the down position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.