From small storage to a large cutting and work surface this cutting table from Horn is a wonderful feature to add to your sewing room. Having the space to leave your work on the table while you eat supper on your kitchen table makes large projects so much easier to accomplish.
Support legs out the side keep the fold-down cutting table strong enough to cut out using the whole surface.
Fabric or other larger items can be stored on the bottom of your cutting table. Enjoy the drawer to keep your cutting tools handy.
The optional 40" x 70" cutting mat fits this table perfectly and is a great addition.
Rolling the cutting table around is quite do-able with the castors on the bottom.
This 2111 cutting table comes in two boxes, assembly required.
- Melamine mar-resistant surface
- Large work surface
- Sturdy construction with steel connectors
- Large removable drawer
- Open bottom area for fabric or large-item storage
- Soft 2.5mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
- Easy-roll lockable casters
- Assembly required
- 40"x72" cutting mat available
The Horn cabinets are made in lots. For example, the 8090 model in white might be made this week and the 9000 next week. This affects the availability of each cabinet. When you place your order you are in line for any cabinet that may be in stock, or the next run of the cabinet you choose. So your cabinet could arrive in 2 weeks if it is in stock or be on backorder until the next run.
Open: 72" Width x 40" Depth x 35” Height
Closed: 17” Width x 40” Depth x 35” Height
Weight: 127 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers residential use only, commercial and classroom use is excluded and will not be covered under this warranty.
- Horn of America designs and constructs its furniture with the customer’s satisfaction in mind.
- This warranty provides you with protection against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship of all components in your Horn of America cabinet.
- This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Horn of America cabinet and covers only manufacturer’s defects. Any damages resulting from the use of the product are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Both the electric lifts, the table lift, and the sewing machine lift have a 3-year warranty.
This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from the improper use or abuse of the cabinet, normal wear and tear, or commercial or institutional (Schools) use of the cabinet in a commercial or institutional environment.