Compliment your sewing area with the versatile Horn 90 Storage Chest. It has a taller work surface with a drop-leaf in the back to expand the table even more.
The door can be folded and tucked away to the side of the cabinet for easy access to the storage. There is a thread pull out with the option of hoop storage. Three drawers to organize all those sewing projects you are wanting to sew. An embroidery unit can fit in the top compartment.
Rolling this unit is easy with the casters underneath the cabinet. Pull it around to where you can enjoy working between your sewing machine cabinet, ironing board, and this storage unit.
When your done sewing for the day, roll the cabinet back against the wall, close up the doors and all your sewing is safely and neatly tucked away, waiting for your next time to create something beautiful.
Enter HORN10 at check out to save 10% on your Horn Sewing Cabinet!
• 27” cabinet depth to fit embroidery unit
• Storage for embroidery unit
• Storage & organization for thread spools
• Included option for embroidery hoop storage
• Bi-fold door opens to the side
• Completely assembled!
The Horn cabinets are made in lots. For example, the 8090 model in white might be made this week and the 9000 next week. This affects the availability of each cabinet. When you place your order you are in line for any cabinet that may be in stock, or the next run of the cabinet you choose. So your cabinet could arrive in 2 weeks if it is in stock or be on backorder until the next run.
Open: 40” Width 27” Depth 29-3/4” Height
Closed: 40” Width 27” Depth 29-3/4” Height
Weight: 205 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers residential use only, commercial and classroom use is excluded and will not be covered under this warranty.
- Horn of America designs and constructs its furniture with the customer’s satisfaction in mind.
- This warranty provides you with protection against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship of all components in your Horn of America cabinet.
- This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Horn of America cabinet and covers only manufacturer’s defects. Any damages resulting from the use of the product are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Both the electric lifts, the table lift, and the sewing machine lift have a 3-year warranty.
This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from the improper use or abuse of the cabinet, normal wear and tear, or commercial or institutional (Schools) use of the cabinet in a commercial or institutional environment.