Small but mighty this sewing table boasts a wider design and accommodates the larger sewing, quilting and embroidery machines of today. Sylvia Designs has brought together the best in a compact size, yet giving you the features you want to sew.
This sewing cabinet also features commercial grade locking casters that make it easy to move the cabinet around your sewing studio, even on carpet. Glue and dowel construction for tight, strong joints. The hinges are flush with the top surface to keep your fabrics or quilts from snagging. When you sew you are centered right in front of the needle, keeping you in a comfortable position. Complete with durable stain, scratch, and heat resistant melamine finishes ~ and you choose your color!
Sew Steady Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
Lift Made in Germany
The Merz heavy-duty lift has three positions for your sewing machine, holding weight up to 60 pounds.
- Positioned all the way down, you can close up the sewing machine cabinet completely.
- In the middle position, the arm of your sewing machine is flush with the top of your cabinet for sewing and quilting. This position is meant to be used with an optional sewing machine insert that fits around the arm of your machine.
- All the way up, the third position allows you to take advantage of your sewing machine free arm and use your embroidery unit.
With three positions you can sew ergonomically and be comfortable as you sew.
The lift allows 21.65" of height for your sewing machine and holds up to 60 pounds.
Increase the storage and surface area by adding the 490 drawer stack and/or the Quilter’s Extension to the front. The choice is yours, add them now or later!
Sylvia Designs finishes are made of hardwood melamine which is durable, heat, scuff, scratch, and stain-resistant. The tops and bottoms of the sewing cabinets are 3/4" thick and the upright pieces are 5/8" thick.
Choose from any of the six beautifully rich colors that Sylvia has to offer: Castle Oak, Sunset Cherry, Twilight Linea, Brown Pearwood, White, and White with Oak trim. Every Sylvia cabinet is completely finished front to back, inside and out.
Usually, your sewing Cabinet from Sylvia Designs will be delivered to your home in about 16 weeks and you can sew to your hearts' content!
It comes fully assembled, you just put on the casters – sew easy! Delivered in one box by freight truck. First, we put the cabinet on a pallet and then wrap it completely in stretch plastic for extra protection. It comes to your curbside. You need to be sure you are available to accept the delivery of your sewing cabinet.Options
- Your color choice!
- #490 Drawer Stack for more organizing space.
- #1570 Quilters Extension for more workspace, especially for those larger projects.
- Custom-fit Acrylic Insert ~ this gives you a smooth flow around your sewing machine when the lift is in the middle position.
- Inset to make the cabinet top level for cutting out or using your embroidery machine on the tabletop.
Width: 63 3/4″
Depth: 19 7/8″
Height: 29 3/4″
Width: 31 7/8″
Depth: 19 7/8″
Height: 30 1/2″
Depth: 12 1/2″