Similar to 1810 except this model has a sewing machine cabinet to on the right-hand side instead of a serger cabinet. Both sewing machine cabinets can accommodate the new larger sewing and embroidery machines. When closed, the optional #390 drop-in corner or optional #395 straight top needs to be ordered to make the entire surface level.
Sew Steady Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
The Merz heavy-duty lift is made in Germany and has three positions for your sewing machine, holding up to 60 pounds.
- Positioned all the way down, you can close up the sewing machine cabinet completely.
- In the middle position, the arm of your sewing machine is flush with the top of your cabinet for sewing and quilting. This position is meant to be used with an optional sewing machine insert that fits around the arm of your machine.
- All the way up, the third position allows you to take advantage of your sewing machine free arm and use your embroidery unit.
With three positions you can sew ergonomically and be comfortable as you sew.
The lift allows 21.65" of height for your sewing machine and holds up to 60 pounds.
Sylvia Designs finishes are made of hardwood melamine which is durable, heat, scuff, scratch, and stain-resistant. The tops and bottoms of the sewing cabinets are 3/4" thick and the upright pieces are 5/8" thick.
Choose from any of the six beautifully rich colors that Sylvia has to offer: Castle Oak, Sunset Cherry, Twilight Linea, Brown Pearwood, White, and White with Oak trim. Every Sylvia cabinet is completely finished front to back, inside and out.
The cabinet comes completely assembled. All you do is attach the commercial-grade locking casters. The cabinet even comes with a lifetime warranty.
Usually, your sewing Cabinet from Sylvia Designs will be delivered to your home in about 16 weeks and you can sew to your hearts' content!
Delivery is curbside with a trucking company. The cabinet is secured on a pallet in three boxes and weighs approximately 350 pounds. You will need to be home to receive your cabinet and sign for it.
The 1810R is configured with 810R (810+350+810R+390)
- Custom made acrylic Insert, we need the make and model of your sewing machine (s)
- Your color choice!
- #390 corner drop-in, to make the surface level
- #395 straight top connection
- Quilt Leaf Extension ~ MORE Work Space! See 1810Q, or 1810QR
- Inset for your sewing machine hole.
The 1810R is exactly like the 1810QR with the exception that the left cabinet is a sewing machine cabinet that does not have the drop leaf in the back of the left side cabinet. It is a combo cabinet designed for two of the larger style sewing machines.
92″W x 19 7/8" D x 29 3/4" H (left and right sides)
60″ W x 19 7/8″ D x 30 1/2″ H (left and right sides)
1-11 3/8"W X 15"D X 3"H
3-11 3/8"W X 15"D X 4.25"H
Both Sewing Machine Openings: 26″W x 12 1/2″D
Also available in a straight-line configuration.