An Amish-made real wood Serger cabinet that is beautiful enough you can close it up and use it as a side table.
It has two doors that open and support the left and right flip-out top. With the added space you have a full 48 7/8th" to work on, each being 12 3/16".
The lift opening is 14 1/2" x 19 5/8".
The casters make it easy to roll about in your room to place it near your sewing machine.
Custom comes with a current approximate wait time of 18 weeks plus shipping time required by our blanket shipper, but the heirloom quality is so worth the wait!
You are Responsible to check the Sewing Machine Hole Size
Be sure to measure your sewing machine with all attachments removed. For the best fit, allow 2 extra inches around your machine for the insert to fit well. The extra 2" also allows room for your machine to raise and lower freely with the lift and the sewing machine cords.
The lift is German-made. It is a pneumatic lift that is operated by pushing down a little (1/4" to 1/2") to release its current position. Once it is released, you can let it rise or push further down to lower your sewing machine. There are three positions of the lift, that are adjustable to your particular sewing machine.
1. Tabletop sewing for using the free-arm of your sewing machine. This is where you would use an embroidery machine too.
2. The middle position gives you a flat sewing option with the machine table being flush with the sewing cabinet top. We really encourage you to purchase a custom-made acrylic insert to fit around your particular sewing machine model, giving you a smooth surface around your sewing machine and machine hole.
3. The third position of the lift places your sewing machine in the storage area under your sewing cabinet top. With your sewing machine in the lowest position, you can close up the sewing cabinet.
More to Know
In a day when composite materials are commonly found in furniture construction, Timberside Woodworking furnishings combine quality hardwoods with old-world Amish craftsmanship for a level of master-crafted artistry that never goes out of style. Timberside Woodworking furnishings are available in brown maple, oak, quarter sawn oak, and cherry, in a complete range of stains and finishes. Expect eye-catching, custom-crafted pieces in your sewing cabinets and cutting tables — all with impressive detail work. Find meticulously crafted furnishings in Traditional, Mission, and Shaker styles, built to deliver enduring fashion and use.
Timberside Woodworking finishes with a formaldehyde-free top coat.
Photo of 118-SC is in rustic quarter sawn white oak with OCS-113 Michael's Cherry Stain.
- Lift Height 17"
- Lift Limit 33 lbs.
- Knee Hole Width 21"
- 24 1/2"W x 21"D x 30 3/4"H
- The lift opening is 13 3/4" x 18 7/8"
- Wings are 12 3/16"
- Weight 100 lbs.